Table of Contents
Types Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases -STDs Symptoms:
Before going straight to types of STDs. First Let us all understand What are STDs?And some of the well-known Facts about STDS.
- The meaning of STDs is Sexually transmitted diseases. STDs used to be called venereal diseases or VD or it is also known as STI (sexually transmitted infections) in medical history.
- STDS are most often spread by sexual intercourse with an infected person. Those infected germs can enter other person’s body by any means of such as vagina, oral, anus or any sort of cut in body.
- The threat of STDs was firstly known in medical science in late 19th and early 20th century due to enhancement in microbiology and chemistry.
- Medical reports suggest that in America every year, more than 20 million cases of STDs are reported. Surprisingly Age of average affected patients are between 18 to 24 years. Out of these few STDs are incurable and can be deadly for youth of America.
Symptoms of STDs in men and women:
The worst thing about STDs are that there is no exact time limit for appearing symptoms and sign of STDs in men and women. An affected person may get to know about STDs in a week or in a month may be in a year there is no fix time limit of STDs symptoms.
However here are listed few initial Symptoms and sign of STDs in men and women.
- Penis or Vaginal Discharge
- Burning while urination
- Pain in the testicles
- Rectal pain, bleeding, and discharge from the rectum
- Red sores around Anus or vagina
- Those who are affected with HIV will experience night sweats and weight lose
- Discomfort and pain during sex
- Green or Yellow discharge
- If STDs remain untreated it can lead to mental illness and blindness
Causes of STDs :
Sexual intercourse with infected person is a major cause for STDs .
However below are few causes due to which person can infected with STDs:
- Unprotected sex
- Having more than one sex partner
- Having sex with someone who has multiple sex partners
- Sharing contaminated needles used to inject drugs
- While piercing and tattooing if needles are contaminated
- From a pregnant women to her baby
- Not using safety equipment while intercourse
- You can get STDS by sharing personal items of infected person such as razors and toothbrushes
Types Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases -STDs Symptoms
There are many types of STDs but here listing below are most commonly known STDs in medical evolution.
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Hepatitis B and C
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
STDs are serious illness and some of these STDs are incurable such as HIV . All we can do to prevent from STDs is to learn a lot about STDs.Having Safe sex. Do ask your parter that if He or She is infected with STDs or not.